- - Maintenance
- Lake Wales, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Major Medical Package, Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401K Retirement Plan
The Tire Technician is responsible for the dismounting, mounting, balancing of all tires, and installation of other products. General job functions include driving, adequately securing the vehicle prior to dismounting the tires and wheels and then reattaching all tires and wheels to ensure proper safe operation of the vehicle. Other duties include handling scrap (or take-off-tires) placing them neatly into the storage area, and many miscellaneous duties that you will be directed to perform. A tire Technician must have the desire to perform above and beyond the requirements set forth in this job description.
- Prior knowledge of tire related equipment and tools a plus
- Valid Driver's License
- High School diploma or equivalent
Essential Job Functions:
- Properly secure vehicle to lift to ensure safe operation.
- Properly dismount and remount tires and wheels securely on vehicle
- Properly dismount and remount tires onto wheels without damaging either
- Operate all related equipment and tools as trained.
- Operate safely, independently & as a team member.
- Perform all safety related items as per the Employee Safety Manual
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in performing Inventory Control Accurately
- Paperwork – all related requirements
Learn and maintain all lifting procedures, general housekeeping and ensure daily performance.