Trailer Tech- Fr. Pierce
- - Maintenance
- Ft.Pierce, FL, USA
- $15.00- $20.00
- Full Time
- Major Medical Package, Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401K Retirement Plan
It is the responsibility and duty of each Oakley employee to support and uphold the Oakley Service Excellence Standards, and together we will share in our organizations success.
Safe – Observe safe practices, work environment, and equipment. Report unsafe conditions.
Reliable – Sense of urgency, be on time, perform efficiently, and complete tasks.
Accurate – You are accountable for the accuracy of your work and that of your team.
Image – Maintain a clean and professional appearance of work area, terminal property and equipment. Be courteous in all communication.
- The Facility Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining our culture that all Oakley employees live to create trust and confidence by consistently delivering on our promises to all we serve.
- Under supervision, operates and maintains buildings, grounds and equipment.
- Performs general and preventive maintenance and repairs in the skilled and semi-skilled trades, i.e., plumbing, masonry, carpentry, flooring, irrigation, electrical, mechanical and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Performing needed repairs or replacement of light fixtures, light switches, power receptacles, circuit breakers, A/C air filters, A/C drain pans and lines, A/C thermostats, toilets, sinks, water lines, equipment drive belts, electric motors, equipment air filters, oil and grease.
- Support the food safety and quality requirements by through completing job tasks and maintaining the work area in a sanitary manner to ensure compliance with company, customer and FDA requirements.
- Report quality and food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate action to the Director of Quality.
Perform daily equipment checks.
- Responds to after hour equipment problems and failures when needed.
- Assists with the daily operations of the potable wells, wastewater treatment plant and Tank Wash facility.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have working knowledge of tools of trade (including electrical equipment, plumbing equipment, irrigation equipment and power tools) required.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have home or cell telephone as employee is subject to emergency call outs and must be available to respond.
- Must have transportation to/from work.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The associates must regularly lift and /or move up to 25lbs/12kg, frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
WHAT LEVEL OF FORMALIZED TRAINING IS SUGGESTED?
- High school graduate
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE IS SUGGESTED?
- 1 to 3 years
Adverse exposure to elements
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF JOB
- Occasional lifting of heavy loads
- Long hours
WHAT LEVEL OF CONTACT IS REQUIRED?
- Contact with other Departmental units
NATURE OF CONTACT REQUIRED
- Ordinary courtesy
WHAT IS THE REQUIRED ANALYTICAL DEMAND/LEVEL OF JUDGMENT?
- Assignments follow established practice
REQUIREMENT TO SUPERVISE OTHERS' WORK
- Occasionally leads associates with the same occupation
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of associates so classified. The list of duties is not exhaustive in the sense that the incumbents may be assigned other duties in addition to those shown. All employees of the Company are expected to:
a) Promote positive work habits including effective and timely communication, teamwork and respect for co-workers.
b) Provide constructive guidance to other employees and representatives of third parties.
c) Contribute to providing the highest quality of products and services to customers.
We create trust and confidence by consistently delivering on our promises to all we serve!
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media