Facility Maintenance Tech
- - Maintenance
- Lake Wales, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Major Medical Package, Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401K Retirement Plan
Responds to after hour equipment problems and failures when needed.
• Assists with the daily operations of the potable wells, wastewater treatment plant and Tank Wash facility as needed.
• Completion of facility maintenance duties at local Florida terminals
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• Must own and use employee owned tools
• Must have working knowledge of tools of trade including electrical equipment, plumbing equipment, irrigation equipment and power tools required.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must have home or cell telephone as employee is subject to emergency call outs and must be available to respond.
• Must have transportation to/from work.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The associates must regularly lift and /or move up to 25lbs/12kg. frequently lift and /or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
• Basic electrical knowledge required.
• Welding a plus.