Quality Systems Manager
- - Quality
- Lake Wales, FL, USA
- Full Time
- 401k, Employer paid life insurance, disability, EAP
This position is focused on Quality issues and ensures that the company meets all customer, regulatory, and certification requirements. The Quality Manger is responsible for the ISO 22000, ISO 9001, and Kosher certifications as well as conducting internal audits.
- Support the food safety and quality requirements by thoroughly completing job tasks and maintaining the work area in a sanitary manner to ensure compliance with company, customer and FDA requirements.
- Report quality and food safety problems to personnel
- Handle all aspects of the IMS including and not limited to
- Documentation of current, new and future processes and procedures.
- Tanker, bulker, dryvan and reefer rejection investigation and documentation
- Tank Wash audits
- Effectively communicate and assist with Oakley's Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Responsible for ensuring that the IMS is established, implemented, maintained, updated, and conforms to the requirements of 9001:2015 and 22000:2018 certifications.
- Maintains system and trains others to operate has needed to ensure 24/ 7 coverage
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- 10+ years' experience in transportation industry preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Systems, ISO certifications, National Food Grade Safety experience, HACCP, and DOT hazardous materials certifications.
- Ability to think through current practices and methodologies
- AS400 knowledge a must.
- Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematic skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; proficient analytical and data processing skills; knowledge of Department of Transportation regulations; a thorough knowledge of equipment specifications and capabilities; proficient organizational skills; moderate computer skills;