Driver Manager - Louisville Terminal
- - Operations
- Louisville, KY, USA
- Full Time
- Major Medical Package, Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401K Retirement Plan
The Driver Manager is responsible for building positive relationships between the driver and the company while managing key aspects of productivity and profitability. They are accountable for ensuring safe standards of operation while meeting all customer requirements. They coach and mentor daily while creating a driver successful experience.
• Strong organizational skills of listening, communication, and relay of information
• Accountability of quality performances.
• Understanding of DOT Hours of Service Regulations
• Tracking movement of work to ensure productivity.
• Driver Retention
Special Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Demonstrate effective planning, organizing and multi-tasking.
• Ability to anticipate and evaluate problems or situations.
• Maintain composure with reactions and responses during stressful events.
• Strong knowledge of the transportation industry and equipment.